We are so proud of the great feedback we receive from our M5C community. Aside from our positive online reviews, we receive a lot of feedback after our school events, etc. We just had to share these with you!
- “Although we are moving, we are very grateful for the opportunity you have given our twins. They have loved school for two years. You provided an environment where they were able to learn and socialize. It is a priceless growth stage that you have been a part of. We thank you so much.” – Parents of twins 2017-18 school year
- “Your Montessori at Home” workshop was great! Enjoyed the awesome discussion on what’s covered during the school day; great examples on how to bring home the same environment and teachings! – Parent workshop evaluation 2/20/19
- “I am so pleased with my child’s intellectual and social-emotional progress at M5C. We really couldn’t be happier with the curriculum and content. We love the teachers and feel that they really know and value our child, which is so important to us.” – Parents evaluation 2018-19 school year.
- “We love that the school maintains a garden and brings the children outdoors as much as possible. My daughter is always talking about the watermelon growing in the garden and how we need to respect the snail’s home that she carries on her back.” – Parent evaluation 2018-19
- “My child loves music time with Ms. Carmen. She is always singing a new song when she comes home from school.” Parent evaluation 2017-18
- “Your Workshop on Positive Discipline was really helpful in learning about techniques to redirect my child and the language to use when trying to turn around unwanted behavior.” – Parent workshop evaluation 11/14/19.
- “The administration is very kind, helpful and responsive. The teachers are wonderful, warm and professional. They are very skilled at helping our son grow and develop. They are also very communicative about his development. – Parent evaluation 2018-19.